Regular Contributor

Is This The Kim Gravel Network?

It seems like every time I turn on the Q there she is, it's really becoming annoying.

Super Contributor

Re: Is This The Kim Gravel Network?

I feel alot the same way about Josie Maran.  She is on constantly and it drives me crazy.  The key is, however, that they really move product.  That's why QVC gives them all this exposure.

Trusted Contributor

Add the Rastelli Empire to the list.

Honored Contributor

@Elizabeth03 wrote:

I feel alot the same way about Josie Maran.  She is on constantly and it drives me crazy.  The key is, however, that they really move product.  That's why QVC gives them all this exposure.

@Elizabeth03   @Drewps5co0tt @ And Barefoot Dreams. Kim was on all day yesterday because she had the tsv, not normal.  She has several regularly scheduled weekly programs just like all the other lines.  Otherwise I don't think we see that much of her.  She's very popular

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Depends on the day.

Respected Contributor

I feel that way about the Calista lady.  I often wonder if she is related to some higher up to get so much air time.  Tired of her presentations; so repetitive with the same models.

Esteemed Contributor

It's the Kim Gravel and Susan Graver network! 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

While Kim's airtime may be among the top 12 brands, I don't think her items are featured any more than Graver, Isaac, Denim and Co., Dooney, Philosophy, CuddlDuds, Barefoot Dreams, Muk Luks, Clarks, Skechers and LOGO.

Respected Contributor

Yes, I notice she has plenty of shows. Never bought anything from her but she is a hoot.

Valued Contributor

QVC merchandise line is stale.  Same stuff over and over and over.  Too bad they can't/won't do another 50 in 50 tour to find some fresh things.