Esteemed Contributor

Is QVC becoming the new Food/Cooking Network???

[ Edited ]

So many cooking/food shows!!!!  David now has three, Stacey has one, Mary has one, Rick has one...many Gourmet Holiday shows.  Then David's Thursday show has food and Jill's Home shows have food too!!  And every time there is a food or kitchen product as a TSV, there are multiple one hour shows.

And all shows are selling versions of the same products and brands!!  Overkill, QVC!!!   Maybe the Q3 channel needs to focus solely on Food/Cooking shows!!

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Is QVC becoming the new Food/Cooking Network???

Agree,I’m burned out already , FRI YAY 😫

Esteemed Contributor

I rather watch the “food” shows than watching Wen, Logo, IT & a few others that are on every other minute 🙃

Honored Contributor

@corita :  and the hits just keep coming with the programming😮

0B632BB2-2704-49BC-B476-85938553673C.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

I would like to see real cooking shows!  HSN has Curtis Stone who cooks the whole time he is on.  How many Mrs Prindible apples, cookies, nuts etc can one have,  Alco so very tired of the kitchen gadgets that for the most part don't work.  I guess someone is buying this stuff eo make it profitable!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I don’t cook so am not interested in the cooking shows. 

I don’t purchase food from QVC because I can find it elsewhere and cheaper.  

I did buy the tins of chocolate at Christmas and it was mostly pretzels or cheaper fillings. The tins were cute, but I found similar in the same brand at a local store at 60% off! 

When the food shows come on I switch channels.

Trusted Contributor

No interest in watching people eat for hours.

Honored Contributor

Yep, nothing like QVC overkill.....Im just watching less and less there's not much left to even entice me to buy....Woman Frustrated

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Occasional Contributor

Plus, it is obsene and immoral, the amount of food wasted.  Sell lobsters, for instance and they think a display of - I dunno - 20 is the thing to do.  Cows and chickens go through what they do to feed us, but QVC wastes their lives displaying multiples on a table - all for simply making money.  And venders constantly cut steaks, for example - over and over and over, with multiple presentations.  Just wrong, IMO.  Yes.  I no longer watch.  

Honored Contributor

If you dont like it why are you watching and posting?  There are many other channels on your TV.  Yes its your opinion and you certainly are entitiled to it.  Isnt it nice we have a variety and the remote for our TV?

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)