Esteemed Contributor

Re: Is Lori Greiner Still On?

To the best of my knowledge I have only bought 2 items from her over the years.... both of them being zip up jewelry cases ..... they are made very well & I like them 😉

Honored Contributor

@hippiechick7897 wrote:
I had wondered that too. Usually she appears on CIJ with those initial jewelry boxes and glitter lanterns.

maybe they finally ran of them after years of showing them

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@StopTalking wrote:

Most likely Greiner is not her real last name. You can kinda tell.....

Huh? How do you look at someone and can tell what their last name is or isn't? 

That'd be like me looking at a person and saying "that person looks like their last name is Horganshmoop"- there's no way to tell just by looking 

Esteemed Contributor

"Greiner" is her husband's name, so it's pretty much legit.

Respected Contributor

She's a mild form of Joy Mangano, IMO.

Esteemed Contributor

Is there nothing some of you won’t complain about? She’s an entrepreneur and a successful one at that. She doesn’t claim to invent the products she presents except the ones she has. Jealous is not a good quality
Respected Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:
Is there nothing some of you won’t complain about? She’s an entrepreneur and a successful one at that. She doesn’t claim to invent the products she presents except the ones she has. Jealous is not a good quality

I agree!  People will complain no matter what, especially regarding the hosts. Frankly, I'm surprised someone hasn't started a thread complaining about Kerstin & Alberti wearing their elf costumes!

Esteemed Contributor

I hope she will make an appearance with new offerings! I purchased a beautiful jeweled, velvet lined jewelry box several years ago, and a magnetic microwave food cover that sticks to the top of your microwave, until you need to cover your food. I absolutely LOVE it! Both, are of excellent quality!😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles  - I would love to purchase that lid for the microwave.  The Q no longer carries? I haven't googled it yet.  That is such a handy idea.  Glad you mentioned it.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@San Antonio Gal  You're welcome! I have the orange colored, but  Amazon carries the clear versions, with excellent reviews! They have several options available, including a set of (2), that are VERY affordable.😊

Just search for Microwave Splatter Cover with Magnets.😊

~~~ All we need is LOVE💖