Honored Contributor

I just realized that I haven't seen Lori Greiner on in a long time.  I looked up her things, and they're all on sale (except for two items).  If she's no longer on, does anyone know why?

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Valued Contributor

Re: Is Lori Greiner Still On?

I had wondered that too. Usually she appears on CIJ with those initial jewelry boxes and glitter lanterns.
Honored Contributor

I saw her on Shark Tank a few days ago and wondered the same thing - does she still make time for QVC?

Respected Contributor

I thought it was odd, no jewelry boxes, or make up storage.  Maybe it’s more in the Gift shows later.  Hmmmmmm.....most on sale.  Doesn’t sound good.  

Esteemed Contributor

She hasn't had a new product in ages......charge the phone....clean the phones....puffed up chair go to a bed.....sparkle glasses.....sparkle mirror....and she copied everybody for product ideas.

Frequent Contributor

I was surprised a few days ago when I saw Barbara Corcoran was on with a popcorn type food thing.  

Respected Contributor

Perhaps the supply chain of her imported products has hit a roadblock.

Respected Contributor

I dislike how they tout her as a genius patent holder, implying she invents the things she sells. She buys patents from entrepreneurs or buys into the business and sells the product on QVC. That aside, I bought a few things, returned some, and found the rest to be just ok. Not interested in buying from her so haven't paid much attention, but it's been quite awhile since I saw her on the Q. 

Honored Contributor

Lori has often said on Shark Tank that she will promote the products she invests in on QVC. She doesn't pretend that they are her own inventions!

I've heard her say this repeatedly on all these years I've watched Shark Tank, it's no secret.

Regular Contributor

One thing I have noticed, though - with few exceptions (e.g. Scrub Daddy) Laurie's items that came via a Shark Tank entrepreneur are displayed on QVC with the tag "by Laurie Grenier." That is a tad misleading, in that those products were inventedi by others, and Laurie is an investor nd promoter. I don't suppose that there's anything wrong with that, if the inventor goes along with it. But it would sit better with me if Laurie \QVC acknowledged that those items were someone else's idea.