Trusted Contributor

Is Lisa Robertson the biggest show host in electronic retail history?

I will say I am going to be so sad with it being Lisa R last day at QVC. I have seen many hosts on QVC and HSN and other channels. Lisa on top of being gorgeous was a major huge cash cow. She sold so much product and the gili line a huge success. The network rivals are so scared of lisa final ratings hsn has a bobbi and Amy doing a big gift show and shophq is bringing Pamela mccoy. The ratings will be huge tonight. Lisa Robertson is like the Susan Lucci of hosts and a major tv icon. She's iconic and I would say the biggest most popular name history in electronic retailing. Anyone agree? I wonder how Lisa has sold for qvc over 20 years it must be billions. I wish her well what a loss for qvc.
Honored Contributor

Re: Is Lisa Robertson the biggest show host in electronic retail history?

I doubt the other networks are scared. LOL

Honored Contributor

Let's just wave goodbye wish her luck and move on with our own very important lives that have meaning. I like Lisa fine but she is not the end all be all. Just a woman who knows how to sale.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Of course they are scared they are counter programming as this probably will be the highest rated episode qvc history. If Lisa called HSN tomorrow they would sign her in 2 seconds flat to be a vendor. The other networks will be happy after tonight as QVC lost their biggest sales cash cow.
Trusted Contributor

Of course they are scared they are counter programming as this probably will be the highest rated episode qvc history. If Lisa called HSN tomorrow they would sign her in 2 seconds flat to be a vendor. The other networks will be happy after tonight as QVC lost their biggest sales cash cow.
Respected Contributor

I do think Lisa Robertson is in a class by herself when it comes to being a shopping channel host. I do think she's the post watched and the most popular show host ever; but, more importantly she brings in more money and makes more sales than any show hosts ever has. I've watched her since day one, actually I watched her years and years ago when she worked for another shopping channel. She's fun to watch, she's entertaining, she's knowledgeable and I'll miss her. I look foward to seeing what her next move will be. She's such an integral part of QVC that it will be interesting to see how QVC works without her. One thing is for certain, there is no show host waiting in the wings to take her place. For years now, it's been Lisa Robertson and...........everyone else.

Honored Contributor

Susan Lucci?

Respected Contributor

On 12/12/2014 brii said:

I doubt the other networks are scared. LOL

Scared??? Are you kidding me? The other shopping networks are dancing with joy, Christmas came early for them. QVC losing it's star sales person can't be anything but good for them...

Honored Contributor

On 12/12/2014 MJ 12 said:

Susan Lucci?

Yes. Susan Lucci?

Trusted Contributor

She is like the Lucci or diva of home shopping. Well what the other networks will be doing is trying to recruit her with her huge fanbase. Lisa can write her own ticket anywhere. She probably sees she can make a lot more money being a vendor with higher profit margin then be on qvc. Lisa has a game plan. Honestly no host can touch her in sales. She made billions for qvc. Her resume speaks for itself.