Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

QVC (and HSN) provide the hosts with Facebook and Instagram platforms.  There's a reason for that, although I think these tools are misused in a number of cases with excessive personal life details. 

@Johnnyeager 

Mosts hosts just post about products they will have in upcoming shows.....or their favorite quote or inspirational phrase .... or an occasional vacation photo or pet photo, or recipe ..... for the most part, hosts keep their private lives private...I check out their page if I have a question/comment about a show or an item they  presented....

But then there's some hosts....I think QVC opened that door when social media first came out and QVC was  pushing that sales gimmick, "the hosts are your friends" and some both hosts/customers took it literally.....😄 You'd think after LR's stalker that they would have learned something...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

There are millions of families in our country right now that would feel blessed to have her problems.  No job,a mortgage, wondering where their next dollar will come from. Gratitude for what we have should be a daily attitude. 

I can't watch her on TV for a second  let alone go looking for her thoughts on social media.  Pulllease!! 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth