Honored Contributor

@Spurt  "I have no comment"

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Valued Contributor

I hope not, I really enjoy her shows

Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 

She's a bit dramatic?  I guess I have not picked up on that characteristic.  What I have picked up on is that she is a cute blonde with a good body and she wants us to notice that.

Honored Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

@QVCkitty1 

She's a bit dramatic?  I guess I have not picked up on that characteristic.  What I have picked up on is that she is a cute blonde with a good body and she wants us to notice that.

@maximillian , Yes she likes attention, but a lot of them do. What I noticed when I checked out her social media is that everything is a crisis, and she is poor put upon , Kristin.  I stopped reading because I avoid drama queens.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Contributor

You know what as a parent, times are tough-home schooling, trying to do your job and maintaining your sanity. Give the girl a break, life is dramatic!!!! We all get stressed, she's a human being not a punching bag. We should all be so lucky to be as  "perfect" as some of you think we should be. She is an upbeat person with a life, a career and a family to balance. Having to go to out to work with the concern of Covid is stressful enough then add to that trying to make sure your kids are learning via Zoom-i am grateful that's not me. She may not have the same issues that others have in life but that doesn't make her immune from issues, concerns and stress. Why is it necessary to tear someone down? Don't like her, don't watch her. We all have choices, why not choose kindness!

Respected Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@Mz iMac 

Lots of "drama"....she was all in a fluster because the TSV sold out so they were going to start her show 30 minutes early, her husband is working in shipping, (she said she never sees him due to the covid situation and shipping ) with both her and her husband working this created problems regarding a babysitter for her 3 kids ...she was teary eyed...... frantic....And after this "hand-wringing/heart wrenching" story, Mary DeAngelius volunteered and stepped in to do the first 30 minutes of her show for her....easily resolved.....🤦‍♀️

good grief.

Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Spurt  "I have no comment"

That says it all Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

@findingnemo wrote:

You know what as a parent, times are tough-home schooling, trying to do your job and maintaining your sanity. Give the girl a break, life is dramatic!!!! We all get stressed, she's a human being not a punching bag. We should all be so lucky to be as  "perfect" as some of you think we should be. She is an upbeat person with a life, a career and a family to balance. Having to go to out to work with the concern of Covid is stressful enough then add to that trying to make sure your kids are learning via Zoom-i am grateful that's not me. She may not have the same issues that others have in life but that doesn't make her immune from issues, concerns and stress. Why is it necessary to tear someone down? Don't like her, don't watch her. We all have choices, why not choose kindness!

I think kindness is demonstrated by some of what ISN'T being said. And we are all free--including you--to state our opinions.

Super Contributor

Most of us watch Qvc for the programs, it's not about the host. So if I want to watch a philosophy show and a host I'm not fond of is hosting then I'm stuck watching that Host. So easier said than done in regards to don't watch. I have, like most of us, other things to do than watch QVC my every waking moment.

She is a drama queen. Don't get me started about her being stressed. C'mon during this time and before covid there are way more suffering than many of us. 

At least she has her job still where as many don't.

Respected Contributor

I'm sorry but I think this is a perfect example of poor mouthing.  So stressed out and complaining because she and her husband are both working.  In these times. 

Good for Mary for stepping in.  What a great person.