New Contributor

Is Down Home With David gone?

Has there been an announcement? It seems to be the get to know QVC show on Thursday now. Is this permanent?
Occasional Visitor

Re: Is Down Home With David gone?

I was thinking the same thing. I hope they find a spot for Down Home With David.

Esteemed Contributor

@mindync  It gets curiousier and curiousier. There are certain shows that never change time and others that jump around. Tonight we have a "Get to Know" segment. A few weeks ago Mary D. announced she would have a "Rise and Dine" program. I think it was on twice since her announcement. 

Trusted Contributor

Maybe the Get To Know QVC is because of the birthday/anniversary and David's shows will be back when they start back with the Christmas in July shows?

Trusted Contributor

@PA Mom-mom Mary's show Rise and Dine is on every Wednesday at 8 am. Right before her show with Kim Gravel. 

David said Down Home was off temporarily on one of his Facebook live chats.

Esteemed Contributor

@MezzieStarr  Sorry, I did not find Rise and Dine for a few weeks. Must have missed it. 

Honored Contributor

I like David, I enjoy his shows.  But to me, only the opening/introduction of the shows actually change.  They still show the same types of products week after week, no matter what they call the show.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I like David, I enjoy his shows.  But to me, only the opening/introduction of the shows actually change.  They still show the same types of products week after week, no matter what they call the show.  

Yup! Down Home With David to me is the same as Get To Know QVC.....all hard goods items. Pass. 

Contributor

IMO, there was nothing special about Down Home with David.  The show was just a mish mash of products on the air all the time.  It would/could be better with a focus.

Trusted Contributor

I am liking the Get to know us shows.  I have been a shopper for many years but its still fun to hear little tidbits and see some behind the scenes stuff.  Other than that it's the same show with just a different title.