Trusted Contributor

Re: Is Down Home With David gone?

David said they will be having a Christmas in July show on Thursday June 23rd.  Down home will probably be back after all the special programming.

He said the "get to know QVC" program is something geared towards new viewers who don't know what QVC is or how it works (explaining in depth EZ pay, etc). He said there would be a rotating host with him so viewers could get a feel for them.

I think he said next week's show is with Amy Stran. The Christmas show will be with Jane.

Frequent Contributor

@MezzieStarr wrote:

David said they will be having a Christmas in July show on Thursday June 23rd.  Down home will probably be back after all the special programming.

He said the "get to know QVC" program is something geared towards new viewers who don't know what QVC is or how it works (explaining in depth EZ pay, etc). He said there would be a rotating host with him so viewers could get a feel for them.

I think he said next week's show is with Amy Stran. The Christmas show will be with Jane.

Christmas is ruined.

Honored Contributor

I'll be sure not to watch when Jane is on.  The constant "honey" name calling is like fingernails on a chalkboard.

Esteemed Contributor

Don't talk about Jane!

Stop it!  It must stop!

I demand it!  It must stop now!

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I like David, I enjoy his shows.  But to me, only the opening/introduction of the shows actually change.  They still show the same types of products week after week, no matter what they call the show.  

@Caaareful Shopper 

You are so right....I used to enjoy At Home With David UNTIL it became nothing but the same ole products weak after weak, monthy after month---the stick 'em lights, the battery case, the mop....😴

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”