Esteemed Contributor

Is Brooke Shields Gone

[ Edited ]

I notice all her items are on clearance. Just wondering. I noticed H by Halston is all on clearance too and haven’t seen him presenting anything new! Anyone know? Just curious!

Esteemed Contributor

It's possible but could be Q is clearing out seasonal items - they now have spring on their mind.

Esteemed Contributor

I think she's gone

Respected Contributor

There was one occasion last year that I caught a comment when she was asked when coming back and she said, "If they want me back." To that effect. I took it that her line was not selling well. I bought her jeans and liked the fit and price. I enjoyed her shows.

Honored Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

I think she's gone

If she's not she should be.  Her clothes were cheaply made.  She's another big-name loser trying to make an extra $ by posing as an fashion expert.

Esteemed Contributor
@Imtep. Was that really necessary? I didn’t love her clothes but she was sweet and nice. You are very mean spirited and it’s not a good look
Valued Contributor

I was just thinking the same about Catherine Zeta Jones. I saw her bathrobe at a clearance price on air, but they said nothing about her brand, called it something else.  I love my robe; so glad I bought two so I could have one in reserve.  

I believe that its too difficult for many "famous" people to stay at QVC because they have so many other commitments; when I heard Lisa Renna talking about how much time her line requires and how much travel is involved, it was a LOT for anyone.

Esteemed Contributor

Brooke's presentations were pleasant to watch and she was highly knowledgeable about the garments and their construction.  And why wouldn't she be?

Too bad if she's not coming back;  she lives in her townhouse in Manhattan so a train ride to Philly probably wasn't that much of a commitment for her.

Regular Contributor

JohnnyEager, do you really think Brooke would take a train to QVC? How do you know what her life entails to make such a statement?

Honored Contributor

@65and fabulous.  I just opened one of the set of 2 throws I got months ago in the Catherine Zeta-Jones rose pattern.  I was shocked at the extremely poor quality.  I expected better.  They are skimpy and even though fleece, are as thin as a sheet.  They'll go direct to my donation bag.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment