Honored Contributor

Re: Is Angel Smedley a host now?

@febe1 wrote:

I always enjoy Angel along with a host, but alone not so much. She and her side kick are no Carolyn & Gary....

Maybe Angel should incorporate a stuff animal mascot into her presentations @febe1 .

Honored Contributor

Wonder if the hosts competing with the designer/spokesperson  is the result of the complaints received?  

Occasional Contributor

So why is she presenting more than Quacker?
Occasional Contributor

Susan Graver is the worst. She talks over everyone and it's all about her. The host can't get the necessary info in because SG is telling us how wonderful and talented she is. I can't listen or buy her products.
Honored Contributor

@Nonewnane wrote:
So why is she presenting more than Quacker?

@Nonewnane  What else was Angel presenting besides Quacker Factory?

QVC Customer Care

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

No, Angel is not a host.  That's the new way of doing live shows on Q2.  There is no host.  A few of the experienced vendors do the presentations.  The man is a long-time Quacker designer.  I find Angel's presentations to be very tedious.  I would have thought she'd be better at it. 

Can't believe it one of the few things we agree on

Super Contributor

I have seen these types of shows.  Perhaps QVC is looking to trim host head count *again* and just have vendors host their own shows?   I prefer a host to be there, but what do I know I am only a customer.  They keep hiring new hosts and certainly have plenty to cover these shows. 

I thnk QVC bungled Q2 big time when they cut it back to reruns during Christmas buying season last year.  I had gotten into watching some shows regualrly.  Then poof.  Now they are back live, but who knows for how long so I don't regularly plan on watching shows anymore since who knows when they will go back to re-runs.  It is like they want to sell stuff there, but at bare bones cost to them.

Trusted Contributor

Wondering if Quacker Factory is going down.Don't see many shows like they had before.Years back,had a Xmas sweater from there,lasted forever,I know you only wear it a short time!Some item are just too much glitter for me.