Respected Contributor

Is Angel Smedley a host now?

And who is the man I've seen her on with?  

Respected Contributor

Re: Is Angel Smedley a host now?

[ Edited ]

On Q2, they have shows with vendors only, no show host. I haven't seen her shows but could the man be Patrick ( I think that's his name). I think he is the vendor who does QVC in Great Britain.

Honored Contributor

No, Angel is not a host.  That's the new way of doing live shows on Q2.  There is no host.  A few of the experienced vendors do the presentations.  The man is a long-time Quacker designer.  I find Angel's presentations to be very tedious.  I would have thought she'd be better at it. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@FranandZoe wrote:

And who is the man I've seen her on with?  

@FranandZoe 

The man's name is John, and he is one of the Quacker designers....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

No, Angel is not a host.  That's the new way of doing live shows on Q2.  There is no host.  A few of the experienced vendors do the presentations.  The man is a long-time Quacker designer.  I find Angel's presentations to be very tedious.  I would have thought she'd be better at it. 

What? Wow....I haven't watched Q2, so I haven't seen that. I'm wondering how long Q2 is going to last. With the rising cost of their items, and customers not buying as much, I'm wondering if it's going to go into 2022.

Honored Contributor

Nearly all of the vendors have been told they will be having their solo shows on Q2, if they haven't already done so -- in nearly every genre.  Mary Louise Ludwig, the vendor who sells in the food/kitchen genre, said her first show is coming up and she's been trying to work out her nervousness and practice a lot.  I thought that was cute.

Valued Contributor

I have really been enjoying the Quacker Factory shows where Angel is at home.

Respected Contributor

Thanks so much everyone!

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Angel used to be a model, when Jean Bice died, she took over the buisness.

Honored Contributor

@HLP    Angel didn't take over the business, she's merely the spokesperson.  Jeanne's son (s) run the business and he is president of the company. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment