Trusted Contributor

I know I am going to fussed at for asking, but where is Amy Stran? Have not seen her in a while. Vacation, perhaps?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Is Amy Stran on vacation?

Yes, she's on vacation.

Respected Contributor

According to her post on Instagram she has been on vacation and will return to QVC this coming Monday evening.

Respected Contributor

who really cares if a host is on a vacation or not.im sure,if they were going to leave their job they would post it on social media. My goodness they need time away from their jobs just like you and i

Respected Contributor

@Luvsmyfam   OP was just asking as she hadn't seen her on air in awhile. No harm in asking.  I was wondering the same thing about David as I do enjoy his shows.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Why can’t people ask simple questions on these boards like the OP asked. 🤔 As another poster said there’s no harm in asking. I happened to know Amy was on vacation. But Not everyone was listening at the exact time Amy stated she would be on vacation...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

who really cares if a host is on a vacation or notimm sure,if they were going to leave their job they would post it on social media. My goodness they need time away from their jobs just like you and i

sherrikayy   I must say I'm surprised at your less than considerate response on this topic.  You've asked several times on this forum if we know if Shawn is hosting -- every Monday night.  It's almost like clockwork lately.  

The poster just wondered where Amy was, and apparently she cares.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Luvsmyfam Wow! Bite her head off for asking a simple question.  That's pretty snotty considering some of the things YOU have asked.

Honored Contributor

@keithsmom65 Ignore sherri kay's rude remark. It's fine to ask your question.

You aren't the first to ask if a host is on vacation and you won't be the last. No problem!

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@Luvsmyfam Wow! Bite her head off for asking a simple question.  That's pretty snotty considering some of the things YOU have asked.

Exactly right. Although not surprising since this poster likes getting a rise out of people.