Contributor

Re: Irish Products - St. Patrick's Day

That is not so. All the Waterford, and the other Irish products sold on St. Patrick's Day are made in Ireland. Check the Waterford items, all of which are still in stock. The the description of each states quite clearly that all were made in Ireland.

Valued Contributor

I've been to the Aran Islands and the sweaters that are sold on QVC are very reasonable.  These sweaters are generally handmade and of very good quality wool.

Trusted Contributor

@Daysdeewrote:

I think some of the items are pricey, plus the sweaters looks like they run huge. Also, don't know why they don't have the shows earlier (like Feb.) so customers can wear or display their purchases on St. Pat's Day.

Exactly! It's not so much the prices (over-prices!) that bother me but the sweaters generally are HUGE and not very flatterring. It's as though they grabbed a bunch of sweaters and threw them in a green-dye vat.

And I wish they'd have more than sweaters. I like Baleek (sp?) a lot and they hardly have any. The Waterford is ok but it, too, looked huge to me and I don't really need it, and certainly not at the prices they're asking.