Honored Contributor

Interesting auto-delivery situation

I had ordered the mega size PTR retinol on auto delivery  when it was a TSV several months ago.  I never received it even though it was shipped.  I did get a refund even though I wanted a replacement.  They said it was no longer in stock.  My next shipment would be Oct., 2018.  I see they are selling it again so I e-mailed customer service and asked if they would send my order now that it is in stock.  I was told to place a new order.  A new order would cost me about $12.50 more per shipment as the price has increased.  I decided to just go with another brand.  I will be canceling my first order.  I am no longer interested in this product.  I think it could have been an easy transaction, but since QVC makes things difficult, I will go with another shopping site and another brand.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Interesting auto-delivery situation

When you have a problem, email CS.  Look on bottom of page for how to do this.  You write it out & they will resolve it quickly.  They are very good!

QVC Customer Care

Re: Interesting auto-delivery situation

@Daysdee

I am sorry that our customer service representatives have disappointed you. I would be happy to make this right if you would still like this item and I will certainly match the original price. If you would like me to do this, please send me an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com.

Beth QVC