Respected Contributor

Interesting.....QVC for 35 years?

[ Edited ]

Mary Beth just said to Erin Moseley, so 35 year anniversary for Diamonique, Mary Beth and Pat! Someone missing? 😆 I think another host is touting 35 years as well.

Honored Contributor

Re: Interesting.....QVC fir 35 Years?

@wakefield64   This duo works very nicely together. I like Pat chiming in towards the end and MB signing off with Pat doing her own thing. Both women know a great deal in the jewelry industry, they share what they know and enjoy what they do.

Respected Contributor

Jane or Dan?
Respected Contributor

That other host touts it enough and toots her own horn enough to go around. 😫

Honored Contributor

Jane likes to say she has been there 35 years, but she has not.

While one of the original hosts, she left after her husband was dismissed, but did return to QVC..

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Jane's 35th anniversary was December 18th. Mary Beth was talking about 35th Anniversaries yet to come in 2022: herself: March, Diamonique: June, and Pat: September.

Here is the full list of anniversaries for 2022:

QVC Anniversary Programs 2022 - Blogs & Forums

Esteemed Contributor

No matter's who 35th anniversary it is , I do find Mary Beth R  such a lady who conveys  kindness and a calming spirit unlike many of the other Hosts who sound like  provervial car salespeople. .

Respected Contributor

@skatting44 wrote:

No matter's who 35th anniversary it is , I do find Mary Beth R  such a lady who conveys  kindness and a calming spirit unlike many of the other Hosts who sound like  provervial car salespeople. .

She has certainly perfected the art of selling..

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Super Contributor

Mary Beth and Pat did the jewelry shows more than Jane. Pat did the 18k gold shows and Mary Beth as well as Leah alone with Lisa who did the remote from Italy. Jane did silver style and fashion. Jane came in after Kathy and Bob Bowersox. there were two others. They all have long careers with the Q. Jane is just a person who enjoy being host and she has that personality that like to boast. The reason Jane left the Q was that her youngest daughter asked her why she work, I remember a vendor telling her that children only be little for a short time and that is why she left. She stated it at the time because she was on a lot during that time, it wasn't alot of host at that time. 

Honored Contributor

@ladyann45 

I do not think your reasons for Jane leaving are accurate.

Her husband was let go and she quit in his support.