Honored Contributor

Interesting Info About Jason Wu

[ Edited ]

I subscribe to Catster magazine and they had an interesting article about QVC vendor, Jason Wu ......

Jason is a lifelong cat lover and currently has two cats, Jinxy and Peaches.......

Haute Interview: Jason Wu - Haute Living

."They're two girls and they're very picky." Wu says his cats "always like the finer things in life." He has partnered with a company and now even has designed some cat products adding that he kept their "discerning tastes" for "sophisticated and refined" products in mind. I'd love to see his cat products at QVC..............And Jason I think ALL cats are picky and discerning ....😸

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

Re: Interesting Info About Jason Wu

A couple of cuties

Trusted Contributor

Wow, they are beautiful cats!  Jinxy and Peaches are adorable!  I would love to see what cat products he has developed for kitties!  I even had a cat named Peaches when I was a teen.  She was a short haired calico.  Very sweet cat.  Thank for this post @Spurt 

Honored Contributor

Cute kitties, but I still don't like his fashion guru taste or quality.

Trusted Contributor

"money cats" was a nickname for cats of those colors and mixed patterns. Of course, these may be a special breed but they fit the old description. They are beautiful!

Esteemed Contributor

They look like twins Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

???? I'm confused..... YOu are surprised that someone has cats?

Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt   all the more reason to like Jason.   Those are some cuties for sure but I've never met a kitty/cat I didn't love.   Or dogs too

Honored Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:

@Spurt   all the more reason to like Jason.   Those are some cuties for sure but I've never met a kitty/cat I didn't love.   Or dogs too

@Teddixat 

My preference is cats, but I'm also an animal lover too

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt   I have always loved all critters but having been a cat owner all my life I favored cats, until I became an Aunt to my nephew's Aussie and realized how wonderful dogs are.  Granted dogs  require a lot more work and they are pretty needy but they're awfully sweet and loving.  I just realized that they are all special in their own ways and while our cats love us, they love their homes more, whereas dogs love their owners more.  At least that is my observation.  I love them all