Super Contributor

I have received the InsideQ Magazine for many years including when I had to purchase yearly for a fee.  I still receive the magazine but having a heck of a time getting QVC to send me the copy electonically.

I get different answers everytime I call or Chat on line.  Today I got three different answers!!!! (1) Not available electronically at this time; (2) It will take 4 to 8 weeks to get; and, (3) we do not have an electronic version of the InsideQ Magazine.

So which is it QVC?  I have been with QVC since1986 and can not believe this is that difficult! and more than that....can not believe I get different answers each time I call!

Honored Contributor

I use to get get the link emailed to me but I have not gotten that in several months.  I do get the paper mailed to me.  I would like to get the email too.

Contributor

I am reading all of this with a great deal of humor. I also have been with Q many years and order all of the time.  However, after years of receiving the Insider by mail, I, like many other people, all of a sudden did not receive it. Someone on the social team now mails it to me in a brown envelope and I receive it in the middle of the current month and therefore miss what the TSV's are the first of the month. In other words, I received April's issue last Friday. But at least I receive it. Two months ago I emailed CS to inquire how to get Insider online and the response was I had to be subscribed to the hardcopy first. GO FIGURE.

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@Foolywooly11...email QVC Social Team and they can sign you up.  The email address is: Social.Team@qvc.com

@SurferWife wrote:

@Foolywooly11...email QVC Social Team and they can sign you up.  The email address is: Social.Team@qvc.co

Don't hold your breath.  I signed up a year ago and still have never received it.  On the other hand, a friend of mine who buys very little gets it and she never asked for it!

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for signing me up for the Insider magazine, Barb! I'm looking forard to it!

Valued Contributor

Is the insider magazine free ? 

Occasional Contributor

I'd like an e-copy of the Insider.