Contributor

Please sign me up again for the Insider Magazine. Thank you.

QVC Customer Care

@Sun City Sharon

sent you an email....

Beth QVC

Respected Contributor

I'm done asking for an opportunity to spend my money!  They can't get this together.  

Occasional Contributor

Well, I just received the September one thta was addresse by hnd. I am not trusting I will be reeiving it regularly based on al the posts. It's too baddddd since i shop the Q all the time. hope they prove me wrong.

New Contributor

Hi.  I see that you already received your digital copy of the Insider.  By any chance, is there a Christmas tree TSV during the month of October?  I'm looking to buy a new tree, but hodling off until I know if they will be offering a tree as a TSV.  Thanks for your reply.

New Contributor

Please ignore my prior post.  I thought you had received this year's Oct. Insider already.  Sorry.  Thanks.

Occasional Contributor

Beth, QVC Customer Care. Can you PLEASE help me with the Insider, too? I've been a customer nearly 20 yrs., I did receive it regularly when we had to pay for it and for a time after that. Then it just abruptly stopped.  I've tried unsuccessfully multiple times to have it re-instated by contacting CS and I did receive one mailed copy with the promise that It would resume, but may take 2 months.  Well, it's way beyond the 2 months and still no Insider. I do order from the Q. I will take either the hard copy or the digital, whichever is easier. I would hope it won't take another 2 months to resume the delivery.  I have been missing the articles, along with the indepth product descriptions and opportunities to pre-order  merchandise. Meanwhile, if you could mail me current issue, I would so appreciate it, and possibly the past September issue, if that is the one with the new hosts on the cover.  Thank you.