QVC Customer Care

Re: Insider magazine

[ Edited ]

@Moonchilde

I have enrolled you in the InsideQ and will send out October's to you.....Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@Moonchilde

I have enrolled you in the InsideQ and will out October's to you.....Beth QVC

Thanks very much, @Beth-QVC ❤️

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
New Contributor

I've been trying for almost a year and still have not received a copy. I've sent emails and even called Customer Service, still no luck.

QVC Customer Care

@bilcat

I do see that Wayne signed you up for the InsideQ back on 9/15 and it does take 2 months to kick in. I am putting October's in the mail for you today and will also send out the November copy. That will ensure you will not miss out now....

Beth QVC

Frequent Contributor

@Beth-QVC I have received the Insider magazine for years;  always enjoy reading it. I moved in June and gave QVC my new address, but have not received any magazines since that time. Can you help? Thanks.

New Contributor

Thank you Beth, I've been trying since January, hopefully this time it will work!!!

QVC Customer Care

@ncmom

Unfortunately a new address completely unsubscribes you! I have remedied that and you are back on the list....in the meantime I will send you October and November issues to catch up!

Beth QVC

Frequent Contributor

Thanks for your quick response and for your help!

Contributor

I subscribed to the insider magazine and received two hard copies, but never the digital copies. Now I haven't received a hard copy in months. How do I get my get my subscription to start up again and receive digital copies? Isn't there just a link to the digital that you can provide? Thanks

QVC Customer Care

@Sun City Sharon

Sorry I cannot provide the seperate link without the sign up for the hard copy. I have signed you up now and it generally takes 2 months for the subscription to kick in. In the meantime your November issue is on its way and I will manually send you the December issue so you do not miss out on our holiday celebrations!

Beth QVC