Honored Contributor

I LOVE this magazine~!  I've already purchased the OrYani handbag in the March issue and just ordered the TSV Josie Maran Body Butters!  Love the schedule in the middle (missed getting them in the packages).  

I turned off my email preferences from QVC (that I had ON in order to get the special TSV advance email) BUT I was getting every email ever written, often several in the middle of the night.  Even with my phone sound turned off, it still vibrates and I'd hear them.  

So I'm very happy receiving this magazine... Thanks QVC! Woman LOL

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Valued Contributor

Well I have my email settings ON and still get no insider preorder emails. Let me be clear once again, I get the Insider mag in the mail, I get the daily TSV in my email but I get no Insider email with the link to the online Insider and I get no preorder advance TSV emails that occasionally get sent out. I just don't get why some get it and some don't if you receive the mag. Once again I have my email settings ON for all categories.

Trusted Contributor

@Tsukiko    I am in the same predicament as you.  This is very frustrating and have given up trying to get it straightened out.

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
QVC Customer Care

@DJs mom  I have emailed you regarding this issue. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Insider Q Magazine

[ Edited ]

@Susan-QVC, thank you. I read the email and responded.

QVC Customer Care

@Tsukiko I have emailed you regarding this issue.

Super Contributor

You ladies are lucky, at least you get the hard copy of the magazine.  I have requested the insider months ago and - nothing.  i buy on a frequent basis so I would enjoy receiving it. 

QVC Customer Care

@Tshirtgal wrote:

You ladies are lucky, at least you get the hard copy of the magazine.  I have requested the insider months ago and - nothing.  i buy on a frequent basis so I would enjoy receiving it. 

Hi @Tshirtgal,

I am sorry you have yet to receive the InsideQ magazine.  I have submitted another request to have you added to the list.  Please keep in mind that it may take between one and two months to begin receiving paper copies, once you begin receiving paper copies you can elect to receive the InsideQ via e-mail. You can do this by visiting your account preferences on QVC.com, simply elect to receive e-mails! If you have any additional questions, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Service team at 888-345-5788.

Enjoy!

Barb

Customer Care

Contributor

How do you get this magazine.  I used to a long time ago and when I went to renew, it cot the "sold out" message.

Valued Contributor

Well I thought that the Q Magazine problem was solved..ell, I did get a June magazine..and that was that..No July Magazine...I guess I give up..I don't know what else to do..It seems that whoever is in charge is really not doing their job!