Super Contributor

Re: InsideQ Open to EVERYONE Starting 11/15 per QVC Social Team

The reason everyone didn't just "get it" is because back when the "Insider" started, we PAID for it.  No doubt why it was called "Insider". 

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I received it from the beginning.  I always wondered why everyone wouldn't get it.

Just makes sense because all it is is an adveertisement.

That's great news...

Esteemed Contributor

I was never interested in paying for a subscription.   I think that was silly and unfair.  All the information provided should be accessable for all QVC shoppers.   We pay enough in shipping and return fees and should not be expected to pay more for "secret" information.

Good move on their part.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting.  They could never seem to make it available to those of us who requested it, so maybe this new development will make it easier all around.

Honored Contributor

The expense and postage of a printed catalog type of mailer did not make sense, in recent years especially, on a monthly basis for thousands of customers.  I actually think it took them far too long to make the change.

I enjoyed receiving it, but look forward to the electronic version. 

Honored Contributor

I also prefer the mailed version as I also refer to it often and like to write things in it, but since I'm on line a lot, it'll be no problem.

Just let us know the date it 's published on line and we'll be there....  Woman Happy

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

Back in the day it used to have "exclusive" sale items in it that you only received if you were an "Insider" (meaning you paid for the subscription and they acted like it contained top secret information.)  It wasn't just lists of programs and upcoming offers, but rather pages and pages of sale items that were marked down quite a bit (surprisingly un-Q.)  I'm not sure when it changed to the current format which should have been made available to everyone at the get-go.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

Back in the day it used to have "exclusive" sale items in it that you only received if you were an "Insider" (meaning you paid for the subscription and they acted like it contained top secret information.)  It wasn't just lists of programs and upcoming offers, but rather pages and pages of sale items that were marked down quite a bit (surprisingly un-Q.)  I'm not sure when it changed to the current format which should have been made available to everyone at the get-go.

@faeriemoon

that is exactly why i did not mind paying for it. i got some GREAT deals, especially on jewelry during that time. i initially paid $36/year, then $12/year, and then free. but with each change there were less GREAT bargains to be had.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Here is one positive outcome out of the demise of the printed Insider.  I hate to see it go as I'm one of those people who likes "paper" in my hand.  But I will get used to the online version. 

QVC Customer Care

QVC Customer Care