Honored Contributor

Re: InsideQ Open to EVERYONE Starting 11/15 per QVC Social Team

[ Edited ]

Q4U wrote:

I also prefer the mailed version as I also refer to it often and like to write things in it, but since I'm on line a lot, it'll be no problem.

Just let us know the date it 's published on line and we'll be there....  Woman Happy

@Q4u,  I'm thinking it will be available on the 15th, but that's just based on the quote I posted.😊    

Regarding all the comments about a print version, I suppose the format will allow us to print it out if we want -- we'll have to wait and see what it looks like.   In my case, I've eliminated nearly all print catalogs and magazines -- it saves so much in the long run, with fewer products created, mailed, and then sent to the landfills (or recycling centers, but so much of it is never recycled).   I understand, though, the preference for printed materials -- I tend to feel that way about books, and I'm not sure that ever will change for me.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@Q4u wrote:

I also prefer the mailed version as I also refer to it often and like to write things in it, but since I'm on line a lot, it'll be no problem.

Just let us know the date it 's published on line and we'll be there....  Woman Happy

@Q4u,  I'm thinking it will be available on the 15th, but that's just based on the quote I posted.😊    

Regarding all the comments about a print version, I suppose the format will allow us to print it out if we want -- we'll have to wait and see what it looks like.   In my case, I've eliminated nearly all print catalogs and magazines -- it saves so much in the long run, with fewer products created, mailed, and then sent to the landfills (or recycling centers, but so much of it is never recycled).   I understand, though, the preference for printed materials -- I tend to feel that way about books, and I'm not sure that ever will change for me.

Thank you!!  And I LOVE your siggy.....  Woman Happy

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

I've been able to look it up online for quite some  time.  Someone posted how a long time ago, and I bookmarked it.  I don't like looking at it online though.  

I have never requested a print version, because I just don't order much from QVC and felt like it would be a waste of paper.  I'm glad they're making it available to everyone though.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I love your signature @dooBdoo!  I meant to tell you that when you first started using it.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I like receiving the hard copy, and will miss it.

This is just another cost-cutting measure.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

Thanks, @Q4u and @NickNack!   Love your siggies, too!   They always put a smile on my face.😊

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova