Super Contributor

What's the deal with the monthly magazine Inside Q or The Insider?  It seems that you have to be in a private club to receive it?  Not fair!  I've certainly spent enough money here to be able to receive an insider magazine!  This bother anyone else?  It's like a secret society.Woman Frustrated

QVC Customer Care

@cddh

No secret society here!  Just drop me an email QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com include your email address listed on your membership account and we will get you enrolled!  Just that easy!  

Barb

Customer Care

Super Contributor

I absolutely understand your frustration but there is an easy fix. I emailed customer service to receive it and was put on the mailing list within a month. I don't receive the email link but don't really mind as I like the hard copy a bit better. So just email them and you should be okay. I don't have the exact email but there are a bunch of threads on this topic so perhaps you can search them and get the specific address. Good luck!

I see customer care already responded while I was typing...see. easy fix!

Valued Contributor

@Barbara-QVC wrote:

@cddh

No secret society here!  Just drop me an email QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com include your email address listed on your membership account and we will get you enrolled!  Just that easy!  

Barb

Customer Care

There used to be a charge for the "insider" magazine. Is the E-version free?

QVC Customer Care

@Gemspirit

You are correct!  There is no longer a charge for the InsideQ.

Barb

Customer Care

Valued Contributor

Great...thanks, l will take care of it tomorrow! I think the name INSIDER is what turns people off!

thanks again!

Honored Contributor

@Barbara-QVC wrote:

@cddh

Barb

Customer Care

How long does it take to start receiving it? I emailed and added my name to the request list for the Insider back in early August, but I have not received it yet.  No September, October or November....

Honored Contributor

Doesn't bother me at all.  Even when I was buying things practically every month, I didn't ever use the Insider.  I used to see it at the home of a friend and felt it was just another marketing effort and not even a good one.  Those were the days when there was a cost to get the magazine and I couldn't see that I'd ever get my money back from any deals.

Now, I buy a few items a year and don't want to be encouraged to buy more.  Just not a secret society I care to join.

Honored Contributor

Someone posted the link to the Insider in the Fashion forums yesterday. I just looked & the link is still there. If you want it you better get it fast. I'm sure the link will be poofed once this is read. It also says it was posted on Facebook so if it's poofed look there. I also read you can find it on Delphi Forums but I have never looked there.

QVC Customer Care

@Caaareful Shopper

Thanks for asking.  It can take up to 2 months to receive your first issue.  The November issues are jut being sent out now so keep your eye out!  

Barb 

Customer Care