Honored Contributor

Re: Inside Q online is terrible

I agree - the new "InsideQ" is a non-event.  They should've at least kept the online version in the same format that the printed version was.  I think most people were used to that coming out around the middle of the month.

I can hardly remember now to even search for "InsideQ" and on the rare occasion I do, there's nothing worth spending my time on.

The "New" InsideQ is a waste.  No TSVs, which is the only reason I looked at it.  this was a good way to cut down mu spending on QVC.

Trusted Contributor

I looked at the new Inside Q page once and that was enough. Haven't been back since, it's a waste of my time. 

If they had just taken the paper copy magazine format and just made it an online version, I would have adapted to that, but this new concept is useless to me. 

I think there was a lot of drama earlier about those who were paper copy "Insiders" vs. those who were not and  felt excluded, but in the last months, that seemed to be worked out. Kind of like the same drama between those who received the Thanksgiving easy pay offers and those who did not. I feel part of the corporate changes that were made for both was done to "level the field", which is only fair. 

My guess is, going forward, the method of presenting TSV previews will be the email pre-sale offers. Not much advance notice but I guess it is what it is. In retail, change is inevitable, especially in these times. 

New Contributor

PLEASE LISTEN TO YOUR CUSTOMERS! IF YOU CAN NOT SEND OUT HARD COPIES, ATLEAST PUT THE SAME FORMAT ON DIGITAL. IT WAS THE SNEAK PEAKS AND PREVIEWS FOR THE TSV THAT EVERYONE LOVED!
Respected Contributor

I also miss the paper Inside Q and then the digital Inside Q a lot.  It made me feel like a VIP Q shopper, LOL.

My guess is that they were able to cut a few positions from their payroll.  But, a lot of loyal "Insiders" from the past are most likely buying less each month. I know I am making fewer purchases since I am not tempted in advance.

Honored Contributor

I received the Q Magazine from day one.  I enjoyed seeing it.

I haven't even bothered to look at the "Q ON LINE".  Ugh!  There are some things (well many things, actually), if it's "ON LINE" i don't even bother with it.

We all know why QVC is doing this.  As usual, it's all about the money!

If people stop looking and aren't interested they'd (The Q) would get the message, but that will never happen.

The poster has closed the book on this for me.  I'll take him/her at her word.  I won't even bother looking at it.

Trusted Contributor

Have to add that I think it is horrid. 

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Occasional Contributor

I agree that the online version of Inside Q is awful !! Especially the fact that we don't get any TSV previews which is something I really looked forward to.  I suggest that Troy discontinue this version or provide what we used to have. 

Honored Contributor

And it's silly that you have to know to type "InsideQ" in the search bar to get to it, like it's some secret club.  Just put a link to it at the top of the homepage and be done with it!

Trusted Contributor

A few minutes ago I received Inside Q in my email. To say it was a disappointment is an understatement.