Valued Contributor

Re: Inside Q online is terrible

Agree.  The on-line version is NOT the paper version I used to faithfully look forward to and read from cover to cover, and keep entire month for reference.

Contributor

Couldn't agree with you more!  It's just horrible.  And who is going to check daily to see what's going on?  

Respected Contributor

I use to get the Insider sporadically.  I enjoyed looking at the TSV previews and the articles.  Now I do not care if I read it - they should save their money.

New Contributor

I am at a terrible loss.  I can’t seem to get the magazine to open up.  All I see is the cover with Rick’s face on it.  It won’t let me view the magazine.  Any suggestions?

Honored Contributor

It's of no use to me.  I don't see any TSV previews.  That was the best part of the paper version....and I made purchases, based on what I saw in the magazine.  

Contributor

You've found an out-of-date, archived version.  With this new format, there won't even be an online, PDF magazine like there used to be.

Type "Inside Q" into the search bar, and you will find the sad, new barebones replacement for our QVC Insider. The TSV previews are gone. It's just a page with links to the program guide and hosts' blogs. 

Im sure the costs of creating, printing, and mailing the paper magazine were exorbitant.  However, I wish QVC still at least did the full online version with TSV previews. This new thing is pathetic.

Honored Contributor

I enjoyed the mailed magazine....I have no interested in reading it online.

Occasional Visitor

I totally agree as well. Being a qvc shopper for years I would enjoy being able to see the advanced TSV's. The online version does not compare at all to the paper version.
Trusted Contributor

I agree with all of you!  The new version is the pits. 

I also used the magazine for my program guide.  I've actually stopped watching Q as much (probably a good thing) because I forget to check the online program guide.  

Come on Q - you can do better!

Honored Contributor

@Plaid Pants2 wrote:

My guess as to why there aren't any TSV previews, is because there were people who would post the upcoming TSV's, prices, and item numbers.

We were told repeatedly not to do that, but people would do it anyway.

So, I guess QVC decided that since the rules could not be abided by, then they were going to do away with them completely.

That was their way of dealing with the problem.

That's just my guess, though.

Probably right.

But the more people loose interest, the less they keep our interest, the bigger chance of lost sales. 

I can see where the cost of print version might not please them anymore, but they could have kept it digital. 

What they are providing now is terrible. Maybe it will get better? They better hope it does.