Honored Contributor

Re: Inside Q online is terrible

I didn't mind the digital version, but there must be some obscure reason for the lack of TSV previews.  

I have noticed that some are being previewed on the website, I guess that is the substitute?  which is available to more people  

Honored Contributor

I took a glance yesterday and quickly determined that there was nothing of interest to me.  Not sure I'll check again.  

Occasional Contributor

I agree. QVC made a big mistake by cancelling the print version. I also miss the TV guide to see what's on. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

My guess as to why there aren't any TSV previews, is because there were people who would post the upcoming TSV's, prices, and item numbers.

We were told repeatedly not to do that, but people would do it anyway.

So, I guess QVC decided that since the rules could not be abided by, then they were going to do away with them completely.

That was their way of dealing with the problem.

That's just my guess, though.

Valued Contributor

Its amazing how much I looked forward to getting this  The new version is why even do it  No tsv previews was so disappointing

Honored Contributor

It seems everytime they make some sort of change, they make it worse.  I'm not sure I've ever seen a change for the better in the Q world.

Trusted Contributor

I understand if they want to quit mailing the magazine, but they should put the same information on line.  Many of us plan our purchases, we have a budget.  Just another lame move by QVC.  They don't care about customers.  I don't use a credit card, or easy pays to purchase items from QVC.  There's no way I trust them enough with payment records.  I'm sure they won't miss the fact I just may not purchase from them.  I've found other sites have more fair shipping charges, and prices of products are better.  There are fewer reasons for me to shop with QVC every day.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I remember paying for that around $30 a year. ouch

Regular Contributor

I agree with everyone who doesn’t like the online InsideQ.  The magazine was much better with the upcoming TSV’s shown so I could manage my “spurge allowance” if I saw something I really wanted.  I, too, looked forward to receiving the magazine in the mail.  I enjoyed reading about the hosts and models because they are a big part of QVC.  Hopefully, they will continue to improve the quality of the online version. If it’s true that “the customer is always right” maybe they will reconsider and bring the magazine back!

Contributor

I agree with you mwells.  The magazine is totally different than the hard copy we used to get.