Contributor

In the last month, I have received 2 orders that were incomplete.  The packing ist showed ALL the items, but the package did not include all the items.  I called customer service and they said to wait a few days to see if I would receive them.  After waiting, I called again to state that the order was still short the 2 items, and they did credit me for the amount.  Yesterday this happened again.  The packing list indicated 3 items, and there were only 2 in the package, so once again I am waiting a few days to see what happens before calling back.  Perhaps someone is dropping the ball at the warehouses when packaging the orders.  In all the years I've been with QVC, this has never happened and it does concern me.

Esteemed Contributor

ITA, the latest order tragedy for me was the Geoffrey Zakarian cast iron dutch oven.

It never was delivered and there was no shipping information after one UPS stop????

I did get credited by CS but it makes me very cautious now to order at all Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

I ordered a lunchtime special sheer top with a tank.  The tank was not included in the package....sent the package back on Monday.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

How aggravating!!!

"Perhaps someone is dropping the ball"

I commend you on stating the case so calmly. Many (I) would be...

well...  not so calm.              😡

Respected Contributor

Same thing happened to me, too.  But I must say that QVC customer service resolved the problem very quickly.

Respected Contributor

I had a couple of incidents where there was nothing but bubble wrap or those Styrofoam pellets in the box. I thought maybe the warehouse was automated and used robotic technology to fill the orders. This would explain why no one noticed an empty box moving down the assembly line!

Honored Contributor

This is a new one.  Haven't had this issue.  I've had the issue where it ships, but tracks my stops there and it never arrives.

Esteemed Contributor

@dj chic 

@dj chic wrote:

In the last month, I have received 2 orders that were incomplete.  The packing ist showed ALL the items, but the package did not include all the items.  I called customer service and they said to wait a few days to see if I would receive them.  After waiting, I called again to state that the order was still short the 2 items, and they did credit me for the amount.  Yesterday this happened again.  The packing list indicated 3 items, and there were only 2 in the package, so once again I am waiting a few days to see what happens before calling back.  Perhaps someone is dropping the ball at the warehouses when packaging the orders.  In all the years I've been with QVC, this has never happened and it does concern me.

I have had a nightmare of a week with deliveries.  Wrong items, no items.  Oh the phone everyday.  All CS Says to wait a couple of days, then you go through the same process.  I,m through.  The merchandise is not up to par anymore.  I,he had to return six pkg. This week.  My it she cream never arrived.  Replacement was suppose to be sent overnight.  It,s still in process.  Sent wrong AT coat today after over 12_days shipping.  Wrong color and wrong size and no oak slip.  It,s a mess.  I don,t know how they are staying in business.