Frequent Contributor

Demonstrating pouring watter, coffee, and juice on the TSV (Lamo boot) is absolutely

ridiculous! When is the last time anyone got grape juiice all over their boots?

Honored Contributor

Don’t know about “watter” (sic) but coffee and juice are definitely high priority on my spill repertoire.

If you have grandchildren, pets, arthritis in your hands, ride subways, cross city streets, just to name a few, you DO want your boots to survive these assaults and much worse.

How would you prefer their advantages to be promoted, @GG13?

Respected Contributor

I’ve dropped food and beverages on my shoes. The reason they are using coffee and grape juice is to show you that beverages which might normally stain don’t stain the boot.  If they don’t stain with those beverages, they probably will stay clean looking longer, resisting other stains which might be encountered when wearing the boots. 

Honored Contributor

Most of the demos are inane. How about the Philosophy ones w/the bowl of water?

Another one is putting fingers in jars of skin cream products. Up and down w/ the fingers.

Respected Contributor

The repetitive closeups fooling with suds, shaking of fabric, etc. bother me too, not sure why. I change the channel. 

Honored Contributor

I'm always splashing stuff on my feet when I'm loading the dishwasher.

Trusted Contributor

Its a selling thing.  For some its an important point.  At least they are not doing it allll the presentation.

Honored Contributor

SMH

Respected Contributor

Re: Inane Demonstration

[ Edited ]

Coffee and grape juice/wine are 2 of the most difficult stains to remove.  I believe that is why those liquids were chosen for the demo.

Valued Contributor

The one I hate is squeezing food.

Saving one dog won’t change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog
Richard C. Call