Honored Contributor

Since when are mops cooking stuff? And you wring out a mop.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Esteemed Contributor

You can use a mop in the kitchen.

Honored Contributor

This is nothing new on this show.

Esteemed Contributor

Not so fast ladies..........Mark Charles will appear to show how to cook an egg.  Patience!

(again)

Contributor

I don't mop my kitchen floor while I'm cooking.  😀

Contributor

Between selling non-cooking items on a cooking show, so much emphasis on food stuffs, and the same products over and over, I've stopped watching ITKWD.  I used to really like watching.

Honored Contributor

Maybe I'm a bit sloppier than you guys but I have used  a mop many times while cooking due to spills , splashes, etc that I don't want to leave there to clean up later or just swipe at not getting it all.   It is definitely something to use in the kitchen while cooking!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I don't have a problem with a mop being shown on this show.  It is called In The Kitchen With David, not Cooking with David.  My utility cabinet is in my kitchen and I use a mop, just like sponges, while I am cooking.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

They spend too much time on mops, vacuums, etc. on the ITKWD shows.  I know they want to get to the large amount of viewers David gets, but if they keep the show so boring those numbers will be going down.   I was out so I recorded today's show and I watched a little, but think I will just delete it.  Nothing new and interesting. 

Regular Contributor

I rarely watch anymore because it seems like the same things are presented over and over and segments are way too long.  Show the item, tell me about it and move on to something else.  It's getting monotonous.  Just my opinion!