Esteemed Contributor

Re: In praise of Leah

[ Edited ]

@Greeneyedlady21 

yawn.........

Esteemed Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21   @gidgetgh   I didn't say anything cruel about Leah,  I simply made an observation.   It's unfortunate you chose to interpret that in that way.  

@Teddixat wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21   @gidgetgh   I didn't say anything cruel about Leah,  I simply made an observation.   It's unfortunate you chose to interpret that in that way.  

An observation @Teddixat  is that what you call it? No interpretation necessary. Very simple body shaming. It is the one social discrimination we allow to go on. It should be treated like any other discrimination.

Then you would see people like you save it for around your own table. If there was a consequence you wouldn't be so quick to make an "observation"

Esteemed Contributor

@manny2   I voiced an opinion based on my observation which is as plain as day to anyone who doesn't have their heads in the sand or denial.   If my comment was cruel it would have been removed.   

Esteemed Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:

@manny2   I voiced an opinion based on my observation which is as plain as day to anyone who doesn't have their heads in the sand or denial.   If my comment was cruel it would have been removed.   

Yes, denial you are quite good at that @Teddixat or maybe you really don't get it!

Esteemed Contributor

@manny2    And you are very boring 

Valued Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 👍🏻