Frequent Contributor

I have been watching less and less of QVC because of the constant cackling and silliness of the hosts.  I tuned in to AM Style Saturday morning, sat down with a cup of coffee and...Ahhhhh.  The entire 3 hours was calm, friendly, informative, and uplifting all because of Leah Williams.  She describes the item in detail, tells all of the pertinent info like prices, colors and sizes etc.  All without interrupting the vendor, ever.  She is pleasant and considerate while doing her job of selling merchandise.  Hats off to Leah! 

Honored Contributor

There are things about Leah I like but I stopped watching her years ago because of her cackling, silliness and yahooing early (Mountain Time) when I was barely awake.  She couldn't seem to stay on subject and while talking would veer off in a different direction.  She is not perfect.  The non-changing format of the show also gets tedious.

As others have noted, QVC needs to reassign many hosts who've grown stale in their jobs.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

There are things about Leah I like but I stopped watching her years ago because of her cackling, silliness and yahooing early (Mountain Time) when I was barely awake.  She couldn't seem to stay on subject and while talking would veer off in a different direction.  She is not perfect.  The non-changing format of the show also gets tedious.

As others have noted, QVC needs to reassign many hosts who've grown stale in their jobs.

Agreed.

Regular Contributor

@Itsjustme4 

i couldn't agree more.  SHe is the classiest most professional host of all

Just love her. 

Respected Contributor

I agree Leah is great, so is Jayne Brown and Pat.

Respected Contributor

Amen to that @Itsjustme4 !  Leah is sooo much better than the loud, obnoxious hosts of which there are many. It is a joy to watch her. No over the top cackling. she is fun but not annoying. I can actually hear the information on the item presented by her. She knows how to do it right when it comes to selling.

Occasional Visitor

I agree!  Leah is so elegant and genuine.  I truly enjoy her.  

Frequent Contributor

My favorite 

Super Contributor

I guess we are all different and I like how she does that. Have you ever tried selling something for three to four hours at a time. She has to also keep herself in a relaxed frame of mind when doing her job. I fine myself wondering would I like that the answer would be no. You have to amuse yourself and please others and at times you are selling to some of the most judgemental people you don't even see. These are the people who you sometime wonder, what is perfect to them.

Honored Contributor

@Itsjustme4 

Leah is one of my favorite hosts, I find her professional, calm, pleasant, she does her homework and knows her products, and provides the information the viewer needs and wants.  She adds just a touch of "fun".  Leah is an EXCELLENT HOST!  

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”