Super Contributor

I love In The Kitchen With David.  David has such a great personality, and his shows are very informative.  As far as something being off on a particular day -  Can you imagine all that needs to be prepared and planned for, for just one of his cooking shows?  It must be very hectic.  I am quite sure that things go wrong from time to time.  In addition to that, everyone has personal probles or worries from time to time.  Those kinds of things can be distracting.  We are all human - and David does a great job in promoting QVC, and it's products.

Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@grandma petes

We have had the great good fortune to have David come to the contact centers and raffle off his cookbooks. His visits are always so much fun for us and I can assure you that he is exactly as he comes across on the television! Mary is great fun as well...Beth QVC

@Beth-QVC

I will always watch David - he's hands down my favorite person at QVC, precisely because he's so genuine, so real - and clearly a gentleman in the old-fashioned sense. He's someone I'd love to have as a neighbor and foodie buddy.

I've been following Mary since her earliest ITKWD days, and am very pleased she's doing so well in spreading her wings. She seems to have taken  David's best guidance to heart.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Contributor
David is wonderful & I wish he came on easy pay!