Super Contributor

Thanks everyone! It was probably just me. I do love his enthusiam. 👍

Education | Sorority Alumna | PGA Foundation | Coffee and Brunch are my thing.
Esteemed Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

Ah, yet another "concerned about David" thread which is actually a can-we-get-a-bash-going thread.

Not from me. David will always be my favorite host.

@Moonchilde  I agree, he is my favorite also! 

Trusted Contributor

He was fine.  The products today seemed more ho-hum than usual.  Could not watch much of it .  Did enjoy the woman with the cookbook.

Trusted Contributor

I love David....he's my fave!!! He might just be tired. I would love to meet him someday. I bet he's a lot of fun.

Honored Contributor

love David not so much the show selections! I think there are products he really uses & enjoys. As for his recipes he's just like most of us a home cook who enjoys cooking & sharing.

He is always pleasant to everyone & of course, he is certainly knowledgeable about products since he sells them over & over again!!!

we just need to keep in mind it's not a cooking show it's a product based selling show.

sometimes I think he could sell ice to eskimos! Probably could because I buy sometimes on "impulse" when he's on...case in point copper chef pan🙈😱😳😉

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind/bashing

Esteemed Contributor

Re: In The Kitchen W/David

[ Edited ]

I have stated that I rarely watch the QVC channel anymore. But when clicking thru channels, I do always do a "Q"check!   I enjoy watching David.   Rarely watch a whole show, but his cheery deposition is enjoyable!!

PS  --- fast typing.....of course I meant disposition Smiley Happy Smiley Wink

QVC Customer Care

@grandma petes

We have had the great good fortune to have David come to the contact centers and raffle off his cookbooks. His visits are always so much fun for us and I can assure you that he is exactly as he comes across on the television! Mary is great fun as well...Beth QVC

Esteemed Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

Ah, yet another "concerned about David" thread which is actually a can-we-get-a-bash-going thread.

Not from me. David will always be my favorite host.

He's the only one I watch on purpose!  Hands-down, IMO, he's the best.

Honored Contributor

@HeiressIn-FL, I hope he still enjoys the cooking shows.  The guy who held the Sunday cooking show before David was phoning it in at the end of his tenure. Those cooking shows need a lot of preparation compared to selling face cream.