Regular Contributor

I'm not comfortable with leaving packages on my front porch for a long time.  I've never had anything stolen, but there's always a first time.  I'll use the prepaid label and drop it off at the post office.

@Kachina624 wrote:

@duster95 wrote:

I ordered a pair of Clarks sandals on Saturday, size 11, delivered yesterday via UPS.  However, what was in the box was a pair of Vionic sandals, size 6.  Fast shipping, but the error supercedes the quickness. LOL  Guess I get to go to the post office now. Yay!

@duster95  Did you know you can use the QVC return label and go online and arrange for the post office to pick up your package?  I did it recently on something that was heavy and bulky.  It worked like a charm.  I left it near my front door with a note "for USPS" and they got it.  There's always a long line at our post office and I just can't stand that long.  Be sure and call CS so they won't charge for postage. 

Valued Contributor

I ordered the Ryka TSV and received a notice today (3/3) that it had shipped.  However the expected delivery date is March 13.  Really?  With the huge new West Coast facility nearby?  How can it take 10 days?

Respected Contributor

Lately, any QVC orders have arrived well before the anticipated date shown, very pleased to see this change!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
QVC Customer Care

@Wobin

You should receive your purchase well in advance of the estimated delivery date.

Beth QVC