Honored Contributor

Its finally gotten into the part of my brain that does the ordering from the part of my brain that wistfully wishes I could buy anything I see at any time I feel like it.  That part of my brain has been hitting the wall lately.  No advance TSV pricing. No special pricing on Q2 that seems to be good for days.   No prolonged feature prices.  No one time onlys that extend beyond the end of that show.  If I want it, I buy it now, and don't plan on canceling later.  

Respected Contributor

You must think with the back side of the brain, (you know that part that someone knocks some sense in you), actually asking yourself if you need something or want something?

I have come so disillusioned with just spending money, they (everyone these days) charge you and decide to ship it when you want.

I have been waiting for over a month with 2 Zulily items, I realize that it was going to be a few weeks but we're going on over a month.  

Your brain, at least mine, tells me, do you I really want this stuff anymore, 4 out of 5 times it's no.   

I'm really getting a lot of satisfaction that if I need something, I go get it, pay for it and I'm done.    None of these preorders, none of these paying for something and waiting and especially none of these "pricing" games that these shopping channels are creating.  I'm still ticked about that tote bag they sold as a one day only, sold out at the lower price and oh my next day, you could have any color you want for $80 more, yes, that much more!     

Macy's did the same thing on their F&F that just ended, pulled stock the day after the sale started and oh my gosh, sale ended last night and sure enough it's all back on.   Games these retailers play.