Esteemed Contributor

Re: If you delay my shipment I should be able to cancel!!!

@Beauty Maven 

@Beauty Maven wrote:

I totally agree @jlrbr -- and I've posted about this too.  It's ridiculous that you can't cancel delayed shipments.  It's like they hold you hostage.  I ordered VPH bottlebrush trees on 10/6, they didn't ship until 10/18.  Yes, they sent me an email stating my order would be delayed, and I appreciate the communication but I should have been presented with the option to cancel.  Afterall, they didn't hold up their end of the bargain (7-10 day delivery). 

Now I don't even want the trees.  I walked into Pier 1 the other day and bought beautiful bottlebrush trees at a lower price.  It was refreshing to see something, buy it, get it home the same day knowing I can change my mind and return it without consequence!

I just get excited when QVC presents early Christmas decor.  They offer beautiful things way before most stores display holiday inventory.  When will I learn to wait?!

ITA.  Pier 1 is 👍.   I would not do Christmas on the Q,  If this much trouble before Christmas rush, what will happen during?  They use to be good, but keep getting worse.

Valued Contributor

To MS INEPT....that wasn't a temper tantrum. I am a consumer. I expect relatively good customer service. I assume we all understand what the letters QVC stand for. They have/are falling drastically below their previous standard. This treatment of ALL OF US is inexcusable. I have ordered items that have and are currently " in process" and have been for 18, yes 18 days and counting. And I cannot cancel. I have spoken to customer service several times, they are clueless as to when I will receive my item. I don't want the item and will refuse. As far as reading this, I really don't care if they read it or not. I care as much about QVC as they do about their consumers.
Esteemed Contributor

QVC has had shipping problems for months. That "we're so sorry banner" about shipping delays at the top of the forum pages has been there for months now - probably at least 4 to 5 months at least.

It's now 2 months to Christmas. Ask yourself how important is it to have a stress free online purchase experience before you spend your hard earned money at any retailer. If shipping is a constant problem, do you really want the added stress of dealing with that retailer?