Valued Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

This could simply be due to the fact that April has 30 days instead of 31; that often affects billing cycle dates on the back end and can cause fluctuations of a day or two.

ETA: I just checked my Q Card statements for the past few months and the upcoming month, and the payment due date has been and will be the same day of the month. The only thing that has varied is the billing cycle close date, which is likely based on a 30-day cycle.

@loriqvc wrote:

This could simply be due to the fact that April has 30 days instead of 31; that often affects billing cycle dates on the back end and can cause fluctuations of a day or two.

ETA: I just checked my Q Card statements for the past few months and the upcoming month, and the payment due date has been and will be the same day of the month. The only thing that has varied is the billing cycle close date, which is likely based on a 30-day cycle.

After reading all the reviews, i received my Q card bill and my due date was changed from the second to the first of the month. I'm glad that i read these reviews although i pay my bill a couple of days after i receive it.

thx

Valued Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@loriqvc wrote:

@loriqvc wrote:

@loriqvc wrote:

After reading all the reviews, i received my Q card bill and my due date was changed from the second to the first of the month. I'm glad that i read these reviews although i pay my bill a couple of days after i receive it.

thx