Trusted Contributor

If I'm Going to Spend $500 to $900 on a Mattress

It's not going to be from Scott Brothers.

Valued Contributor

Re: If I'm Going to Spend $500 to $900 on a Mattress

[ Edited ]

Edited for spelling and word change.

I've think I've seen TSV's that include the box spring, free s&h and setup in your home with haul away of your old mattress for the same prices as just their mattress alone,

I will say that I've gotten 2 mattresses from QVC now and both times it was claimed there was no sagging on the edge of the mattress as it had extra built in support-untrue.  Within weeks they both started to sag.  I sit in the sag every single day now because I can't afford to get another mattress just 3 years later.  Yeah,thank you Serta.

"I never changed, I just learned."
Respected Contributor

Read the horror stories of ordering a mattress from QVC (go to their Facebook page & look for mattress ads).  I have no idea if Scott Brothers is a vendor on QVC, or what...but I would NEVER purchase something like a mattress online.

Honored Contributor

I've purchased a couple of memory foam mattresses from online websites, not shopping channels.  They've been great purchases, and I'm still using them 10 years later.  I'm guessing most of the memory foam products are about the same.  They all offer free delivery by freight but not carry-away of old bedding and a box spring is extra.  They come compressed in a big box and you wrestle it onto the bed yourself.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@LilMadi Did you get in touch with Serta with your complaint? Very often the mattress companies will send someone over to look at the mattress and if necessary issue a new one. It’s worth a phone call.

Esteemed Contributor

A mattress is something that I want to sit on and look at in person before I buy it.....

Trusted Contributor

LOL.  So agree

Valued Contributor

I bought my Sleep Number bed from QVC 6yrs ago and it was great. Delivered on time,it was easy to put together and it's the BEST Mattress we ever had...

Respected Contributor

I bought my mattress from QVC two years ago and it’s been a great purchase.

My son has a platform bed. I’m not entirely happy with his mattress and considered the Scott Brothers mattress as a replacement.
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Jewel22

No, I never did, wasn't aware that they would do anything about it.  Unfortunately, it's too late now....=O( but I did learn to never buy a Serta mattress again.  I've had a lot of trouble with the QVC TSV's with computers too.  Other than that, all else has been okay.

"I never changed, I just learned."