Trusted Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

I too was disappointed DV wasn't on Sunday's ITKWD, though I do like Alberti.  Does anyone know---will he be on Wed. show?

David will be back on the 6th for the Wednesday ITKWD

Esteemed Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

I don't always enjoy Alberti but he did a nice job on the kitchen show.  Maybe it's just that he wasn't David, who's been ubiquitous lately.
----------------

I like Alberti except when he is paired with Rachel.  He is a completely different host when presenting with her.

Respected Contributor

I agree and no longer watch his shows.  

Respected Contributor

@Tatanoo46 wrote:

I love David's shows. I was saddened to see Alberti hosting this past Sunday. UGH, Talk about fake and overly exuberant. I turned it off immediately. I will watch when Mary, Carolyn, or MaryBeth host when David is on Vacation. 

You have to be kidding?????????????

Esteemed Contributor

In case anyone is interested, there's another thread on this topic in the Kitchen forum:

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Kitchen/Alberti-amp-Mary-Beth-to-host-ITKWD-this-week/m-p/6683453#M2264...

Respected Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

I too was disappointed DV wasn't on Sunday's ITKWD, though I do like Alberti.  Does anyone know---will he be on Wed. show?

I was disappointed also.. Luckily tomorrow we get to enjoy Mary Beth in the Kitchen. I ordered Mary Beths cookbook 20 years ago.  I know many foodies do not like it when David goes away.