Occasional Contributor

I love David . He has such a good time with Mark Charles Mary and the rest of the crew. BUT this is a cooking show so why are Cleaning supplies show. Example, Scrub Daddy and all the Campinella products. If I want to see those, I can watch Dan in the morning.

Honored Contributor

I guess the tie-in is because it's "in the KITCHEN with David" and those items are used in the kitchen.  

Respected Contributor

Don't you clean after you cook?

Respected Contributor

Gotta clean up after cooking - right?

Honored Contributor

I think you can compare that to makeup and skincare on the fashion shows.

Honored Contributor

I don't think QVC ever said it was strictly a cooking show.  In the Kitchen means anything typically to do with -- the kitchen, including cleaning.  

I do think they stretch it a bit when they have iPads (or other tablets), and the Amazon Echo in the show, to show how you can get recipes while you cook. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I don't think QVC ever said it was strictly a cooking show.  In the Kitchen means anything typically to do with -- the kitchen, including cleaning.  

I do think they stretch it a bit when they have iPads (or other tablets), and the Amazon Echo in the show, to show how you can get recipes while you cook. Smiley Happy

They make every host present the TSV in their show, no matter how much it has nothing to do with the show. That's a given. I'm sure the hosts find it annoying, but they know it's a have-to.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Respected Contributor

In The Kitchen......Cooking, eating, cleaning

Don't worry, be Happy!
Occasional Contributor

Of course but I don't see ITKWD. I see it as lots of cooking and sharing new cooking supplies for the kitchen. Always look forward to new products. Most of what I have bought have been for my kitchen. Now I'm buying for my grand daughters. they love Lock & Lock.