Honored Contributor

I like the kitchen shows, but I do not like the "food" shows so I do not watch them.  I wish they would keep them separate and not include prepared food on the food shows and not spend a lot of time on a TSV when we have already seen it throughout the day.   Congratulations to David for 10 years!      

Honored Contributor

David is very personable and likeable....he has a loyal following and can really sell the products, he's an important asset to QVC. ...But the products in all his shows always seem to be the same ole stuff, so I always end up switching the channel these days..QVC needs to give him more variety and innovative products to sell....Woman Frustrated

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt   I agree.  Tired of the same old items.  Also, wish David wouldn't go over the colors every 60 seconds and wouldn't waste time waiting for the staff to come and haul away the KA stand mixers that sold out.  Waste of time.  Put a card in front of the item that says "sold" or ask people to go online to check availability.    (Guess I need to quit watching.)

Honored Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

@Spurt   I agree.  Tired of the same old items.  Also, wish David wouldn't go over the colors every 60 seconds and wouldn't waste time waiting for the staff to come and haul away the KA stand mixers that sold out.  Waste of time.  Put a card in front of the item that says "sold" or ask people to go online to check availability.    (Guess I need to quit watching.)

@Daysdee 

OMG!  You are so right...colors have become a real obsession...LOL....!!!! Woman LOL

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

?                        

Respected Contributor

I miss the interesting kitchen timers.I purchased many of them .

Respected Contributor

Ditto for me. 

Trusted Contributor

David will always have my heart.  On a 50-in-50 local show in the mid 90s, he was the co-host.  As he chatted with the audience before the show, my mother called him over, he put his arm around her, and I took a picture of the two of them.  He was wonderful to everyone there, including my mother, who died the next year.  That picture of them is a treasure - he made her so happy.  Congratulations, ITKWD! 

Trusted Contributor

LOL - the ONE time I needed David do "do the colors" (on the Le Crueset pan yesterday), he kept talking and talking and I was sure the color I wanted would be gone! He did finally go over them again, of course, and I got the one I wanted. I never thought I would be talking to the TV telling David to do the colors!!!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@Daysdee wrote:

@Daysdee 

OMG!  You are so right...colors have become a real obsession...LOL....!!!! Woman LOL

----------------

Colors and numbers of quantity have become such a  focus of his presentations.  It is irritating and tedious and really so unnecessary!  They could just as easily run the info at the bottom of the screen or at the top, like other channels! 

And it is not just his kitchen shows, he does the same on all his shows. Really have cut down on my watching of David's shows.