Honored Contributor

Re: ITKWD a show I used to enjoy...now not so much🤨🙄

I don't mind the food products quite as much as I'm soooooo tired of the constant, frantic update of colors of non-food items!  Why not scroll across the screen like they do for fashions?  Or some other sort of on-screen count-down of colors.  I've pretty much stopped watching a show I once loved

Trusted Contributor

YEP, same old stuff.  I agree.  Shake things up Mr Venable.  I love David , but it is beginning to bore me.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I still love ITKWD as much as I always did.

Only show I will actually leave on.

Food belongs in the kitchen!  I have no problem with the amount of food sold.

Today's trend IS home delivery of foods.  Gourmet delivery services, Swanns, all those boxed Chef Cooks at home type deals...it is a trend that is current AND selling.

Good business means you aim for what people are buying these days!

It won't diminish until no one orders food anymore.  Besides, my guess is that David is a top seller for QVC.  Makes sense they would want him to promote food items on his shows.

@Lila4Now

BTW-there is NO extra excessive shipping costs to the food sold on QVC.  It is free shipping (which means the shipping cost is built into the item price, LOL)

Honored Contributor

@Ketra   I totally agree.  I already stopped recording ITKWM and David's show is next.  Maybe if I don't watch for a few months it will seem better to me.  Of course, no watching also means no ordering.

Honored Contributor

@GCR18wrote:

I'm guessing food is in overdrive with Easter around the corner.

Then it will outdoor BBQ

then tailgating

then Thanksgiving

It's endless

Honored Contributor

I'm not so sure about today's trend being home food delivery.

I see those commericals on TV for people who have food delivered and they prepare a  meal.     I don't eat a meal at night.   

Do people really prepare a meal at night during the week?

It may be a fad, not so sure it's a trend.

Plus I prefer to buy local.   

Trusted Contributor

@Daysdee Just think of all the money you’ll save!🤑

Esteemed Contributor

It's the same words over and over and all the hugs and X's that drives me away.  The script:   THIS IS AN EXTRA-ORDINARY VALUE - - HELLO SWEET PEA - - THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO BUY------YOU'RE SO SPECIAL - -  - - THIS IS AN EXTRA-ORDINARY OPPORTUNITY TO PICK UP 2  - - THIS IS GREEN, RED, BLUE.................................................................................

Respected Contributor

Constant color and quantity updates make me change the channel.  Why are Q customers more concerned about the color than the product details?  They offer  exclusive colors which seem to be the draw to buy from QVC, and easy pay, but the constant updates drives me crazy.  David does this more than any other host!

Respected Contributor

Spend less time on colors (I don’t need endless pointing out of yellow, blue, black, and red)—spend more time on how the product functions, and actually show kitchen items instead of a mattress or dyson for an hour, and it would be watchable.

It seems the rationale that there is an upcoming holiday so they must show lots of overpriced food is convenient as there is always an upcoming holiday at the Q (st. patty’s, Easter, Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, chocolate day, sneaker day, best buddy day...).

I gave up regular viewing on this show 2 years ago. I watch snippets once a month and it’s so repetitive they might as well record the thing to save production costs and then just scroll whatever colors are available. The $60 hotdogs could then sell for $40. Everyone saves!!