Honored Contributor

ITKWD a show I used to enjoy...now not so much🤨🙄

ITKWD was one of the shows I've always enjoyed BUT over these past few months I'm thinking maybe it should be renamed:

"Let's Eat with David featuring TSV (no matter what it is)"

I have noticed 3/4 of the show is food, tsv and a few kitchen products thrown in.  Time to switch the channel!!!

I do like David including the "happy dance" but come on Q lets get back to the theme -- in the kitchen & show some kitchen products!  after all 3 hours or more i'm sure there is more than food 🤔

Honored Contributor

Re: ITKWD a show I used to enjoy...now not so much🤨🙄

Agree, less food, more kitchen wares. 

It was super cute watching Valerie B and Brooke Sheilds this evening though! Made the show!

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio

figures I missed that segment!!!  I am a little overwhelmed lately so I had it on just for "background" noise while trying to organize my extremely messy area (i'm calling my guest room the city dump) I have everything stored in there during this painting job!  

I'm so over it!!!!  Love the outcome but not what it takes to get there...my OCD is working overtime!!!😉

Honored Contributor

I'm guessing food is in overdrive with Easter around the corner.

Respected Contributor

Yes, give David something new to talk about same stuff over again, we need new stuff. Even  David should be bored by now

Trusted Contributor

They already have food shows, and that's where the food should stay.  All the food is one of the main reasons I don't watch.  I don't order any of the overpriced food with the excessive shipping costs.  I have a local bakery, and a butcher that has wonderful meats.  I would much rather see cooking products over all the food.

Trusted Contributor

David’s “Happy Dance” used to be a reliable indicator of what was a good food product on QVC, not anymore. He does the Happy Dance for just about every food product now. He’s just another salesman doing a song and dance, granted he does it better than most. However I find the same products and routine tiresome.

Honored Contributor

QVC is in Holiday Gourmet overdrive right now, with Easter around the corner.  Before that it was Valentine's Day, and before that, well you get the idea.  When QVC pushes food extravaganza because of an upcoming holiday, it makes sense that ITKWD will have similar, mostly food, shows.

At least these shows are better than the 30-minute Dysons and iPads regularly shown -- but just wait, they'll be back.

Esteemed Contributor

Yep...I agree......I turned it on last night and saw them eating crab cakes....

I used to watch his show all the time...

Respected Contributor

ITKWD use to be a must watch on Wednesday and Sundays. Not anymore. Same boring products time and again. You can predict which products will be on without even having a program guide. I was channel surfing and saw that one of my favorite movies, RainTree County was on another channel. I watched that instead of ITKWD.