Trusted Contributor

Re: ITKWD Wednesday announcement...any ideas.....

@twinsister wrote:

Last night at the end of Shawn Saves Christmas show, Steve Doss said something about a big announcement on Wednesday.  Maybe he will be David's sidekick on the Wednesday shows.  I like Steve, and think it would be a good pairing,

I would really welcome Steve being on ITKWD.   It makes sense.   He cooks, is mature and presents items well, understands kitchen items and various cuisines.   He would be an asset to the show.  

Super Contributor

IF and I mean a big IF, he was to announce his retirement, the board would implode like when LR left.  But I am betting on another cookbook with healthier recipes.  Wouldn't you know I have one of his full fat versions 🙄.

Super Contributor

Whatever it is won't impact my life very much. I like David though I'm not one of his foodies.
Esteemed Contributor

Based on every single past "big announcement" on QVC, whatever it is will be very anticlimactic, even if your expectations are low. If it happens to be the swapping of one social host for another, I hope the person coming in realizes the new position will gain them about nine minutes of actual airtime in each show and lots of forced, pointless banter with David. Hoo...ray...

Esteemed Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

Maybe he is going to announce free shipping by Christmas!  Just not what year Christmas. . . 

Bwah ahahahahahahahahahahaha

Esteemed Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

50 cents off your next order for those shopping since the  80s

@jackthebear    Bwah ahahahahahahahahahahahah

Respected Contributor

@Suneshine  Maybe the return of Bob Bowersox?

Honored Contributor

@NYwoman wrote:

@twinsister wrote:

Last night at the end of Shawn Saves Christmas show, Steve Doss said something about a big announcement on Wednesday.  Maybe he will be David's sidekick on the Wednesday shows.  I like Steve, and think it would be a good pairing,

I would really welcome Steve being on ITKWD.   It makes sense.   He cooks, is mature and presents items well, understands kitchen items and various cuisines.   He would be an asset to the show.  

yes but he will relegated to the laptop and yes man

Esteemed Contributor

@QVCJH wrote:
Whatever it is won't impact my life very much. I like David though I'm not one of his foodies.

Same here....

Honored Contributor

I expect my response to be :  

Are they trying that old thing again????? Woman Embarassed