Super Contributor

ITKWD Wednesday announcement...any ideas.....

Did anyone else see the closing of the bonus ITKWD show on QVC2?  Julia did a walk-on because she was following David's show.  They  had an exchange about a big announcement coming about the Wednesday show this week.  I looked ahead in the program guide and noticed that they have Julia doing other shows on Wednesday in the new year.  Perhaps he is getting a new Wednesday social host.  

Regular Contributor

Re: ITKWD Wednesday announcement...any ideas.....

I caught the  show and saw the same. I haven't any idea what he is going to disclose. Was abit thrown off as unusual for show to be in that time slot yet could see how easy it would be to place it there for holidays and clearance. And also, wondered if he was here this Sunday as there was all this focus on Weds. I see he is on at noon, now 

Honored Contributor

Maybe he is going to announce free shipping by Christmas!  Just not what year Christmas. . . 

Esteemed Contributor

maybe Q is going to sell digital cards

Trusted Contributor

I think it might be "Sleighbell Steve" taking on that role. He said something last night that there would be a big announcement next Wednesday. 

Esteemed Contributor

Last night at the end of Shawn Saves Christmas show, Steve Doss said something about a big announcement on Wednesday.  Maybe he will be David's sidekick on the Wednesday shows.  I like Steve, and think it would be a good pairing,

Honored Contributor

If you have ever heard a BIG announcement from QVC, or if you ever do, please alert us immediately!  There have been a long line of duds I can remember!  Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

I predict whatever the big announcement is, it will not be that big. Woman Frustrated

Trusted Contributor

I just don't get this game of "watch next week for a special announcement". I feel they forget they are just a shopping channel. This is not some drama show with suspenseful upcoming shows. I wonder, is it due to lack of viewership and trying to pull people in the the following shows? I don't really get. I don't usually watch David's show but it wouldn't draw me in to watch Wednesday. Maybe just me, but it seems a little silly. 

Honored Contributor

Free shipping? Easy pay for one and all?  A new social media host?  A new set?  The end of "In The Kitchen" shows?  Stay tuned!!!