Honored Contributor

In the future check out the yard sales, I’ll bet you find some. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

Boring and same ol' as the show is getting.  It shoud have come with a lid.

A little OT.. One of the best purchases from ITKWD ever is the Mad Hungry silicone spurtles.  Love them, use them, and still look brand new.

Honored Contributor

there will be a million of them at goodwill here is a few years.... they probably cost 25 cents to make... very cheap  mugs. Not even good looking. 

Valued Contributor
Not going to be a popular opinion but the self indulgence is getting more and more off the charts. Cookbooks, T-shirts and now mugs. I’m surprised no aprons.
Honored Contributor

If someone gave me those mugs I would donate them.  They're not the least bit interesting to me, and I do love mugs.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

The mugs are not for me .... I have beautiful mugs in my kitchen which I use every day ... these are to childish👎

Respected Contributor

@DottieD 

Next they will be putting that on a mug!  Some people will buy anything.

Respected Contributor

I know someone named David and he does watch ITKWD but its tooe xpensive as a" just for fun" gift.  And, I would not want two.

Respected Contributor

fan stuff is not unusual.  it's great for fans.

if ur not a fan, then you'd not buy it or be concerned about it.

aprons are coming.

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Esteemed Contributor

I have ITKWD mugs and an apron already!  I think I've had them about 5 years.  The mugs came as a set of four with the circle logo like you see on set.

I like these mugs better because of the "Happy Dance" banner.  If I didn't already have some I would probably cave.  I like David (with a bit of irony).  It's just a funny sort of thing.

Cogito ergo sum