Respected Contributor

When I travel, especially if I rent an apartment I always take a couple of old mugs with me and simply leave them.

I might buy a couple of the red ones if they simply said happy dance, or if I knew somebody else named David....

Respected Contributor

I hope the mugs sell out. 14 minutes into the show and I'm sick of hearing about these.

Respected Contributor

OMG, QVC & David are shameless making such a fuss over these silly mugs.  They should give them away.

Respected Contributor

@keithsmom65 wrote:

I won't be purchasing these even though I like the red. It seems I have a penchant for coffee cups, mugs, carry mugs, thermoses, etc.

Me too, I see cute ones everytime I go out. But I refuse to buy any more.

Esteemed Contributor

never in a million years

$5.50 to ship!

They ought to give them to the people who call in.  LOL (apologies to those that watch the show)

Honored Contributor

I enjoy ITKWD, but I don't want that happy dance song in my head all day long when I enjoy several cups of coffee or tea...every day...oy. If I was left handed, the ITKWD would be facing me and it wouldn't be so bad...LOL

Honored Contributor

My husband's name is David and he has no idea about ITKWD, so I think he'd love it!  A cute stocking stuffer for him.

Frequent Contributor
I have a brother David who does a lot of cooking, plus his wife will be enjoy them— so fun hostess gift!!
Honored Contributor

@littleminx wrote:
I have a brother David who does a lot of cooking, plus his wife will be enjoy them— so fun hostess gift!!

Yeah @littleminx , my hubby does a lot of cooking too, so I think he'd really like the mugs as well.

Honored Contributor

@Bhvbum wrote:

When I travel, especially if I rent an apartment I always take a couple of old mugs with me and simply leave them.

I might buy a couple of the red ones if they simply said happy dance, or if I knew somebody else named David....

@Bhvbum , @littleminx , @San Antonio Gal :  I know a David, but it wouldn’t be a good gift for him. He doesn’t like to be in the kitchen! Woman LOL

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~