Trusted Contributor

No, will not be purchasing.  Overpriced and really not very attractive.

Trusted Contributor

I like the idea of them being maybe a $5 add-on if you purchase $25 or more, but not on their own. And while many of us WON'T be buying them, you know his ladies will ensure that they are sold out. I can hear the calls now - they will have bought a set for each of their kids for Christmas and be so excited. I like having lots of mugs for my morning tea, but I will skip these.

Super Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

Why buy them if you won't be using them?  Guess I'm too practical.

Unfortunately, I’m a collector. I like to collect limited edition,unusual, or neat things that may be hard to find later on. I would display one in the kitchen, store the other, as I always do because I always buy two of anything I plan to collect; one to display, or use, and a new in the box “collectible”. In this case, one for pens in the kitchen next to the note pad. 

I don't drink coffee coffee or tea, I only drink two things: water and various milks. I couldn’t tell you when I last drank from a mug since I don't gravitate towards the two I own.....I have a Keurig for the family to use.... I know without a shred of doubt that I won’t drink from them.

I’m trying to be more conscious of buying just to collect. I don’t have kids to inherit my junk but, maybe Goodwill could make a dime off of it at some point. 😂 

Honored Contributor

Time to stock up those gift closets. If I recieved one of these as a gift, I would donate it to Goodwill. How many mugs does a person really need?

Regular Contributor

Nope!

Respected Contributor
@Sooner. Agree about gift with purchase or $5.00 add on. Personally I would not give as a gift but many probably see it differently. I could see people using in their work place, Co workers ask about it who never watched Q and possibly referring a new customer. Advertising that the purchaser pays for! There are a lot of things Q promotes as gifts that I would never consider giving.
Respected Contributor

I used to collect mugs.  I have donated most of my collection to Goodwill.  I did keep a few special mugs.  My favorite is one my mother bought for me because I was a huge Dallas fan.  This mug says "I Love to Hate J.R."  It had a heart on one side of the phrase and a pitchfork on the other!  ❤️  😈

I stopped the collection madness many years ago.  But, if I needed any more mugs, the ITKWD mugs look nice, large, and sturdy.  Nice color selection too!

Honored Contributor

And this was "the big announcement"?????

Woman LOL Woman LOL Woman LOL

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Regular Contributor

I'm tired of hearing, "this is our only order of the year" on repeat.  This phrase has become overused on most presentations.

Honored Contributor

I can't imagine gifting those mugs.  Most people I know don't even know what QVC is!  They'd never "get" a "David" mug.