Esteemed Contributor

Re: ITKWD - David and his "turkey" sound

[ Edited ]

@MsD2K wrote:

It's not funny, I woke up with a headache and that's the last thing I want to hear. 

If something/ someone bothered me so much I just wouldn't watch the show .... in my opinion David is a great host & I enjoy his shows.

Respected Contributor

@January121 wrote:

@MsD2K wrote:

It's not funny, I woke up with a headache and that's the last thing I want to hear. 

If something/ someone bothered me so much I just wouldn't watch the show .... in my opinion David is a great host & I enjoy his shows.

I set my sleep timer so I don't wAke up and see something I "sleep-like" and order it....lol.

Honored Contributor

ROFL... I heard it for the first time this morning.... jerked myself back to the TV and thought "what the hockey sticks?"  

I hope it's not going to be another "Helllo Yellllow" or "Happy Dance, Happy Dance" but at least we know that it'll be gone when the holidays are done.....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

JFI, just so you know that I enjoy David and his shows but sometimes..... I mean just sometimes.... Woman Frustrated

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Contributor

I love David and think he's hilarious!  I can always count on him saying or doing something funny in all of his shows.

I think his "turkey call" is pretty accurate too, every doggone turkey came down out of my woods thinking there was a new guy on the farm!

Trusted Contributor

While I do not care for the turkey sound (I find it almost as annoying as the Happy Dance and Yum Yum Face), I recognize that I have the ability to change the channel rather than waste my time complaining about it.

David is a successful host, and he has many, many fans.  Ultimately, as long as people continue buying the items he presents, QVC could care less about these antics.

Regular Contributor

I enjoy David, and I find myself smiling (sometimes even reluctantly) when he does things that should annoy me.
Trusted Contributor

I think the sound of a fat thanksgiving turkey suits David just fine.... 

Honored Contributor

Funny how I just knew a certain poster would take the criticism to another very insulting level.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

pot vs kettle

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*